MAXI Temporary 260–320 mm
Permanent anchor for ETICS, VCW and cavity wall. For creating a temporary anchor in masonry and concrete according to DIN EN 12811-1:2004-03 (German standard). For structure thicknesses of 260 – 320 mm.
The isorocket® scaffold anchor MAXI Temporary is a temporary anchor system according to DIN DIN 12811 -1: 2004 -03 (German standard) for external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS), ventilated curtain wall façade (VCW) and cavity wall that protects the façade against damage right from the outset. isorocket® remains as a permanent, almost thermal bridge-free anchor point in the façade and can therefore be reused at any time after the anchor points have been checked. Thanks to its ideal force dissipation, the isorocket® scaffold anchor not only ensures a secure hold of the construction scaffold, it is also useful for various uses in new buildings and also later. The extensive work required to fix damage to new façades, for instance damage often caused by conventional ring screws, is now a thing of the past. The isorocket® scaffold anchor MAXI Temporary is suitable for structure thicknesses of 260–320 mm on masonry and on concrete. The permanent anchor system allows clean separation of the various trades and does not leave any mutual dependencies between the façade and scaffold construction.
Classification / system components
Anchor system for ETICS, VCW and cavity wall for production of temporary anchoring according to DIN EN 12811-1:2004-03 (temporary constructions for buildings - Part 1: Work scaffold / German standard). Can be used on masonry and concrete.
Additional feature: for structure thicknesses from 260–320 mm
Article number: 9.1.320
- rocketplug: Plastic wall plugs
- rocketbase: Load distribution plate, galvanised steel, ø 90 mm
- rocketbody: Anchor body, plastic (glass-fibre reinforced)
- rocketbolt: Eye-bolt, special steel, ø 18 mm
- rocketseal: Plug, plastic body with hex stainless steel insert
- rocketglue: Fast-hardening composite glue for initial adhesion of the load distribution plate
- Assembly set: Available as Standard or Extended (for ETICS panels). Necessary special tools for assembly of the isorocket® permanent scaffold anchor